Billoney
for President!

Goin' Apeshit!



I Hate my Parents!

Girls in Boots!

Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina Answers A Question - This never gets old. "I personally believe, that U.S. Americans, are unable to do so, because uh, some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps, and uh… I believe that our education like such as in South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like such as… and, I believe they should uh, our education over here, in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.”

Obama Reptoid

Orgone Accumulator aka The Orgasmatron - "I couldn’t resist. William S. Burroughs, after all, had claimed to have a spontaneous orgasm from sitting in one."

Urine-Soaked Eggs - "First, soak eggs in urine and heat them over the stove. After it boils, get all eggs out and crack their shells before putting them back. After a while, pour in new urine. Repeat it and simmer eggs for an entire day.", "it tastes like spring.", "The smell kills me. I feel like throwing up at the thought of it. It stinks." - YouTube Video [Semen Sperms]

There Is No Poop Fairy

Flash Robbing - Blame the internet!

Creepy, Crusty, Crumbling, Illegal - Tour of Abandoned Six Flags New Orleans [75 Pics]

YouTube - Dial-up sound 700% slower (Creepy)

A Gallery of DEVOlutionary Tattoos

Baboon Running Wild in New Jersey! I hope he's having a Great Adventure!